Puraty Sleep Well Organic Tea - Ingredients & Instructions
Ingredients: 1. Chamomile Flowers (Matricaria recutita) support a mild, relaxing sleep. Chamomile encourages restfulness and can provide comfort to sufferers of teething problems, indigestion and morning sickness during pregnancy.
2. Hops Flowers (Humulus lupulus) are used to promote restfulness and calm before sleep. A pillow filled with hops is a popular folk remedy for sleeplessness. Combined with Valerian, it can help to prepare you for a night free of sleep disturbances.
3. Lemon Balm (Melissa officinalis herba) is often used as a traditional calming agent. Mixed with Valerian, natural Lemon Balm supports your body to achieve a restful sleep.
4. Licorice Root (Glycyrrhiza glabra radix) is the real deal. Unlike the licorice that you had when you were a youngster at the candy store, which contained anise oil, and smelt and tasted the same, licorice root has properties that can help your body to fight stress. It contains glycyrrhizin, which has a similar structure to the hormones produced by the adrenal glands. Licorice can assist your body to balance its adrenal function and avoid insomnia.
5. Passionflower (Passiflora incarnata herba) can support your body's natural responses to nervousness and insomnia. It can support the brain’s natural chemical balance. It also aids restfulness.
6. Valerian root (Valeriana officinalis radix) encourages good sleep. It has no side effects and is non-addictive.
No sugars, gluten, artificial flavours, caffeine, colours or preservatives. GE free.
Instructions: 1. Shake contents before opening. 2. Use 1 level teaspoon (1g) per cup (150ml) and infuse with hot water (80'C 176'F) for 5-10 minutes. Do not microwave. 3. Take 1-2 cups before bedtime. Best taken with a spoonful of honey.
Notes: Suitable for adults, pregnant or breastfeeding women and children over 14 years old. Use as directed. If symptoms persist see your health professional. No restriction on long term use.
To keep herbs fresh, close container immediately after use. Keep in a cool dry place. Keep away from temperatures over 25'C or 77'F.