Ingredients: 1. Dandelion root (Taraxacum officinale radix) is universally recognised for its role in supporting the liver. Dandelion contains bitter substances such as taraxacin, inulin (a bitter glycoside), taraxanthin, sesquiterpenes, flavonoids, and levulin. These bitters can assist the digestive glands and the liver, which can encourage the healthy flow of bile.
2. Globe Artichoke leaf (Cynara scolymus folia) contains strong antioxidants that support healthy digestion, liver and gallbladder function. This, in turn, can support healthy cholesterol levels.
3. Peppermint (Mentha piperita folia) can help your body respond to digestive problems such as bloating, gas, spasms and nausea. It may assist in the cleansing roles of the liver and gallbladder. Historically, it has also been used to prevent gallstones.
4. Rosemary Leaf (Rosmarinus officinalis) supports your body's response to digestion problems and can provide comfort during heartburn, intestinal gas (flatulence), liver and gallbladder discomfort, and loss of appetite.
5. Schisandra Berries (Schisandra chinensis) can support your body's maintenance of a healthy liver.
6. St. Mary’s Thistle (Silybum marianum) is used to assist the healthy function of your liver and gallbladder. Extracts from the plant support your body during liver cell regrowth, and help your liver to protect against toxins. A unique herb due to its ability to assist with detoxification, and promote a strong and healthy liver.
No sugars, gluten, artificial flavours, caffeine, colours or preservatives. GE free.
Instructions: 1. Shake contents before opening. 2. Use 1 level teaspoon (1g) per cup (150ml) and infuse with hot water (80'C 176'F) for 5-10 minutes. Do not microwave. 3. Take 1-3 cups daily before meals.
Notes: Suitable for adults, pregnant or breastfeeding woman and children over 14 years old. Use as directed. If symptoms persist see your health professional. Discontinue if irritation occurs No restriction on long term use
To keep herbs fresh, close container immediately after use. Keep in a cool dry place. Keep away from temperatures over 25'C or 77'F.