Ingredients: 1. Ginkgo Leaf (Ginkgo biloba) contains two types of antioxidant compounds, flavonoids and terpenoids. Harmful particles called free radicals build up in your body as you age, and may contribute to heart disease, cancer, and Alzheimer's disease. Antioxidants fight off free radicals, and prevent them from damaging DNA and other cells. Ginkgo has a long history of being used in traditional medicine to promote sharp memory. Laboratory studies have shown that ginkgo improves blood circulation by opening up blood vessels and making blood less 'sticky', which means more oxygen and energy for you.
2. Ginseng Root Siberian (Eleutherococcus senticosus) contains active ingredients called eleutherosides that can support the immune system and help the body better cope with either mental or physical stress.
3. Licorice Root (Glycyrrhiza glabra) encourages healthy and well-balanced function in the adrenal glands, which can be useful in cases of chronic fatigue syndrome.
4. Sencha Green Tea (Camellia sinensis folia) is made from the leaves from Camellia sinensis that have undergone minimal oxidation during processing. They are rich in polyphenols and antioxidants which can assist in neutralising damaging free radicals.
5. Spearmint (Mentha spicata) assists the maintenance of healthy hormone levels. Spearmint also encourages antioxidant activity, which can help you go longer between meals without feeling tired.
6. Tribulus leaf (Tribulus terrestris) has active compounds called steroidal saponins that support healthy levels of the hormones testosterone, DHEA, and estrogen.
No sugars, gluten, artificial flavours, caffeine, colours or preservatives. GE free.
Instructions: 1. Shake contents before opening. 2. Use 1 level teaspoon (1g) per cup (150ml) and infuse with hot water (80'C 176'F) for 5-10 minutes. Do not microwave. 3. Take 3 cups daily.
Notes: Suitable for adults and children over 14 years. Use as directed. No drug-herb interactions documented at the recommended dosages. Check ingredients for any known allergies. No restriction on long term use. Has naturally occurring caffeine.
To keep herbs fresh, close container immediately after use. - Keep in a cool dry place. Keep away from temperatures over 25'C or 77’F.